Registration for this event has ended
Don't worry, we have more events like this one to explore
Nerd Street Gamers is hosting a 20-team, $10,000 Finals LAN for our Apex Legends Nerd Street Champs at Localhost Philadelphia on August 27th-28th.
This tournament is PC-only, with Monitors and PCs provided by the venue.
Date: August 27th-28th, 2022
Check-In Time: 11:00am
Tournament Start Time: 12:00pm
- Early Bird Price: $150/team* (June 18th-24th)
- Regular Price: $175/team* (June 25th-July 22nd)
- Late Registration: $200/team* (July 23rd-August 26th)
*This event will not issue refunds/resale on team tickets
- 1st place: $5,000
- 2nd place: $2,500
- 3rd place: $1,500
- 4th place: $1,000
- Teams will have to hit the Match Point threshold of 90 points to be eligible to win the Finals on Day 2*
- Teams cannot win the Finals on Day 1
*Match point amount is subject to change based on point totals from Day 1
- Day 1:
- 3 Drops on Worlds Edge
- 3 Drops on Storm Point
- Day 2: Alternating maps after 2 drops until a team hits the Match Point
- 2 Drops on Worlds Edge
- 2 Drops on Storm Point
- Tie breakers for placement after 1st will be decided by best overall game, then by amount of wins and then by overall kills if the best game and wins are tied.
- Aim assist override will be on for all games (sets PC aim assist values for all controller players in lobby).
- This event will be Trios - Teams of 3.
- Localhost will provide 240 Hz Monitors and high-end PCs, but all players are required to bring their own peripherals including (but not limited to):
headset, controller, mouse, keyboard, mousepad
- Modified controllers and accessories will not be allowed including, but not limited to Strike Packs and Cronus accessories. The only controllers that can be used are stock PS and Xbox controllers along with controllers that natively have paddles on the back like Xbox Elite and SCUF controllers.
- All players are required to compete at Localhost Philadelphia.
All competitors must be 13 years of age or older to compete.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page and filling out the information for each of your players.
- Captains are required to join the Nerd Street Gamers Discord
- Teams are required to check-in an hour before their scheduled game start at the venue with all 3 players and be set up before the first match starts at 12pm.
- Teams will be tagged in the Nerd Street Discord with tournament updates up until the tournament start. If there are any questions before the tournament, please make a #mod-mail ticket in Discord and an admin will get to you.