VALORANT Online Open 12 | Nerd Street Champs | $3,500
Powered by Nerd Street
Nerd Street Gamers is hosting a 64-team, online VALORANT tournament running July 11th-13th. This tournament is part of Summer Champs 2022 where qualification points towards the Finals and a $3,500 prize pot are up for grabs!
This tournament is open to all players and teams, with spots given to the first 64 teams that have signed up in full teams of 5 (teams may register up to 2 substitutes on their Nerd Street team as well as Battlefy). Placement in this tournament will determine a team's points toward the Summer Champs leaderboard, where the top 12 teams at the end of the circuit will be invited to the Nerd Street VALORANT Summer Championship LAN in August 2022.
(ALL PLAYERS NEED TO CREATE/JOIN A TEAM BEFORE REGISTERING)
Dates: Monday-Wednesday, July 11th-13th, 2022
Start Time: 3:00PM PST / 6:00PM EDT each day
- Groups - GSL Groups of 4 (Bo1) with top 2 teams advancing to Playoffs
- Playoffs - Single Elimination Bracket (Bo3)
- Early Bird Price: $65/team* (June 12th-18th)
- Regular Price: $75/team* (June 19th-July 3rd)
- Late Registration: $85/team* (July 4th-July 10th)
*This event will not issue refunds/resale of team tickets.
Scaling Prize Pot:
- 1-8 teams - $1,000
- 9-16 teams - $2,000
- 17-32 teams - $3,500
Summer Champs Leaderboard Points: Points are given to individual players when they compete. If players change teams they will incur a 20% penalty each time they switch to a new team. In order for players to keep their points without penalty, they must maintain 3 core players on the roster.
- 1st place - 800 points
- 2nd place - 400 points
- 3rd/4th place - 200 points
- 5th-8th place - 100 points
- 9th-16th place - 50 points
- 17th-32nd place - 10 point
- Captains and/or team managers must be present for the Captain Meeting in Discord at 2:30 PM PDT / 5:30 PM EDT, 30 minutes before the tournament starts on Monday.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. All players will need to create an account on Battlefy as well as create a team on the website. Nerd Street will be sending out join codes to the Team Captain's email after they register with instructions on how to create a team for the tournament and join. When these steps are complete the Captain will then be able to see their team on the Battlefy Participants.
- After groups finish, teams that advance to the playoff bracket will play their first match on Monday with the rest of the playoff bracket continuing on Tuesday with Semifinals and Finals taking place on Wednesday.
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game as teams report scores.
- Map bans, side selection and further tournament rules will be outlined on Battlefy and Discord.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Discord throughout the tournament .
- Live support will be available during the tournament via Battlefy's "Report Match Issue" on your match dashboard or using the “Tournament Support” Discord voice channel under NSG Online: Valorant
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for providing a screenshot of their match summary on Battlefy and submitting their own scores in Battlefy on that same match dashboard.
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically on Battlefy. If no match is assigned immediately, you will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respective matches.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Each captain will receive a "Valorant Captain" role which gives them access to see the VALORANT channels.
- Battlefy join codes are sent daily starting the week of the tournament.
- If you have any questions regarding VALORANT tournaments, please create a #mod-mail ticket in the Nerd Street Discord and an admin will get to your ticket during the hours of 10am-8pm EST.
"This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc."